vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Defamation: If I'm Being Personally Named in Defamation:

My question involves defamation in the state of: Arizona

Hello there! If I am personally being defamed can I represent myself? The defamation began at the LLC level but the defamers have continued digging and are outting myself and my co manager personally now by name.

I do intend on getting a lawyer for the primary case, I primarily just need to file a smaller personal case against one of the several thousand or so attackers so that I can subpoena specific anonymous internet information in order to proceed with the larger case. We've taken so much damage that the lawyer is only feasible through contingency now.

False information is being spread like wild fire and we need to get a grip on it.

I am primarily worried the information will no longer be available by the time the large case can be filed.

My name is being directly used in the defamation in at least half the locations.

Thank you!


Defamation: If I'm Being Personally Named in Defamation:

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire