lundi 30 novembre 2015

Speeding Tickets: Can You Get a Driver's License Suspension for Speeding in a Work Zone

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Pennsylvania
Speed Limit: 55
Actual Speed: 95
Charge: Maximum Speed Limits / Title 75 / Section 3362 Subsection A2
Nature Of Offense: Speeding
Special Activity: Work Zone

Speed Detection Type: Dual Antenna - StationAR

Additional Information:
Out of State Resident
First Offense


I'm just slightly confused because after reading it looks like I could get my license suspended because it was a work zone.

I am not concerned about the cost because it is $240. But I rely of transportation to go to college. The state trooper was really understanding and seemed nice but I just want to understand what I am facing here.


Speeding Tickets: Can You Get a Driver's License Suspension for Speeding in a Work Zone

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire