vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Repair and Maintenance: Tentant's Rights As to Costs

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: California
I have tentants in my condo on a year lease. I have an HOA that is handling the issues with leakes that lead to mold in the condo. The HOA is handling all the repairs and remediation at this time. I placed my tentants in a hotel that offers them a kitchen for their family and that is equally comparable to the condo that they live in. My renters choose NOT to have Renters Insurance. I am paying for their hotel out of my own pocket and my HOA states that they will reimburse me the hotel fees (but not the fees for food) due to my HOA dues that I have been paying every month. Now my tentants are requesting that I reimburse them for the days that they are not in the condo, while I provided accomodations for them to be displaced. Can anyone comment on what I am legally responsible for as to their costs and reimbursement to the tenants? Thank you for your time.


Repair and Maintenance: Tentant's Rights As to Costs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire