samedi 28 novembre 2015

Probation and Parole: Is There a Statute of Limitations for Probation Violations

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Texas.

My friend was convicted and sentenced on drug charges (felonies) in 2003. His punishment was deferred and then he got arrested on domestic violence charges fabricated by his ex and these charges were dismissed. He was supposed to go to prison, I guess, on the drug charges, for 8 years. I've checked the warrant and background sites, but don't see any active warrants on him. He ran in 2004. How do I check if he is actually wanted or if he is covered by the deferment? We are so confused as to his status. Thank you for any direction/advice you may provide.


Probation and Parole: Is There a Statute of Limitations for Probation Violations

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire