vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Privacy Crimes: Law Enforcemtns Ignored My Complain Due to My Depression Disorder

My question involves criminal law for the state of:

First, sorry about my long post and my bad English! I will try my best to explain my situation. I really need help!

I have filed complain with IC3 about having been hacked and stalked by one S. Korean celebrity who sworn to punish every netizens who ever harassed (aka made negative comments online about him!) And he started suing every one he could find in his country. I, on the other hand, living in the U.S. where his father doesn't have great influence as he is in S. Korea. Hence, this demanding celebrity hired hackers tracing me down and have been harassing me ever since.

I tolerated their reckless behave for almost a year but they didn't seem wanting to quit so I decided to tell my side of story and let people know how this celebrity does thing to revenge his anti-fans.

To post my story here on July 30. 2014 is the very first thing I did and yet didn't get much helpful comments. Hence, I have filed complain to my local police department, IC3 . And FBI, which I regretted to have done it!

Anyway, I live alone in this country and I have a history of depression anxiety which FBI had found out and it became the reason that IC3 didn't want to investigate my case.

I started to blog both in Chinese website and Bing Blogger to telling my story. Of course, hackers compromised every account I have created and deleted my post.

I filed a complain letter which I consider reasonable and the description is clear and showing the fact with strong evidence and show the exact time and location.

" 1151191900xxxxxxx
After I fielded complain to IC3 last week, of course, with my new cellphone number xxx-xxx-xxxx provided by the same tttt Wireless company(the only phone I have). The hacker soon disable my cellphone AGAIN!

This time, they didn't disconnect my phone but put a distracted message from the phone company (tttt Wireless) about " it's not a disconnected message! If you receive this message please ignored it. If you want to add air time press 1 if you want to check your balance press 2..."

So I checked my balance and it's about 853 minutes left. Yet every time I tried to make a call and this message came out! I believe hacker has hijacked into the phone company's computer and messed my account again! Or just simply hacking into my cellphone and messed it up (I believe either of them is a crime that under IC3's specialty but not local law enforcement's job)

Now is November, 23, 2015 4:16 PM, and I found out the problem since last Thursday November, 19 2015! I assumed the hacker did it right after I field my complain to IC3! Please investigate my case since the hacker indeed hacked into the phone company and mess my cellphone account! It's traceable and it can prove that I didn't forge my complain about the hacker!

Thank you!"

After I found out my phone got hacked again, I went to FBI office directly and talked to an agent about my situation. I showed him my cellphone's dysfunctional condition to him. Yet after he checked out my history through his computer. No matter how I explained to him and showed him every evidence and even told him that I have witnesses. He just told me there's nothing FBI could do for me. Worst of all, one of my local police office told me that some organization had contacted them about my condition this year! I believe it would be FBI which has warned my local police department about me! Great, FBI doesn't want to do thing for me, and now won't even let my local police department taking me serious!

What should I do? Does my mental condition give law enforcement to ignore my complain of being victimized by privacy crimes? Is there anything I can do to make the privacy crime stop?


Privacy Crimes: Law Enforcemtns Ignored My Complain Due to My Depression Disorder

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire