lundi 30 novembre 2015

Traffic Accidents: Backed Out on a Illegally Parked Car

My question involves an accident that occurred in the state of: california

I hit a car when i was backing out from my parking space, it was a no parking zone where he parked, i thought i could fit but unfortunately i didn't, i was in a hurry because i had to pick up my son. It was a truck of a shipping company, that didn't get damaged at all, obviously much stronger than my nissan murano which gotten a scratch from the hit. The other party made a few calls and just decided to move the car already, he took photos, so did i. But we never exchanged information. I am not sure who will be considered at fault, it could be me because i backed out, but what about him being parked there when it is clearly says no parking,,, i i'm confused, My question is, first, who is at fault? Second, can he file a claim against me, even though he doesn't have my info (driver's license and insurance) (he could have taken a picture of my plate. , i will appreciate all your help thanks


Traffic Accidents: Backed Out on a Illegally Parked Car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire