vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Lemon Law: Used Car W Warranty is Falling Apart

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Missouri
My fiance and I recently bought a used car it has an Inclusive warranty . we've had it three weeks during the 2nd week the drivers side window quit working..I immediately called the dealership to get it fixed the service guy said he could get it rolled up but didn't have the time to fix it and hung up didn't offer to schedule me an appt. Or give me a chance to ask... (We are on a fixed income so a drive to the dealership ship to get it rolled up and not fixed is out of my question can't afford it) beginning of the third week the engine developed a "noise" kinda a rattle I figured I was imagining things but three separate ppl have agreed the engine now has a definate rattle to it...just yesterday one of my windshield wipers quit working on the middle of a rain storm.. I'm calling the dealership on the am to see of they'll a. Put me in another car b. Let me out of the contract...c. Repair the vehicle and re structure my financing agreement to a lower monthly payment...my question is does these problems qualify the vehicle under the Mo lemon law and if not is there anyway I can take the car back and get out of this shady deal I don't even care about getting my down payment back...not to mention we are being charged 4x over blue book for it isn't that beyond

- - - Updated - - -

....beyond the FMV


Lemon Law: Used Car W Warranty is Falling Apart

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire