vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Custody and Visitation Issues: Help

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Texas.

My son is 7 months and his father and I recently broke up because he kicked me out & I took my son. There are no court orders in hand right now & he's wanting to see our son. My concern is that he'll turn things around & end up keeping my son. Or taking him up north with him. I've been wanting to do visitation for a little bit in public but I'm still scared hell run off with my son. Also knowing that there are no court orders if my son is under his care he can keep him and doesn't have to give him back. Any advice on what's the best thing to do as far as allowing him to visit with our son without him trying to take off with him?? Help!!!


Custody and Visitation Issues: Help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire