dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Custody and Visitation Issues: Help

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: TN
My ex husband is in One state for work. He is suppose to get the kids the 26th of December. However we will be in A different state then our home state for Christmas Eve and Day (according to the parenting plan it is my holiday) and he wants me to drive back to that home state to give the kids to his wife so she can drive them to His location. Am I required to give her the kids? I offered to meet her a few hours away, however, she refuses to take that route and will only get the kids if I drive 8 hours away or return to our home state. That puts the kids 6 hours back to our house and another 12 to his state where he is working. Am I in contempt for spending Christmas in Georgia if he is physically in That state and unable to physically pick up the kids for his parenting time? I offered to meet in the middle so I don't have to drive all the way home cutting the holiday short.


Custody and Visitation Issues: Help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire