dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Police Conduct: Police Never Filed My Car Stolen Among Other Failures. I Need Opinions

My question involves police conduct in the State of:

Hello,
and thank you for reading. It's not often I'm on the innocent side of injustice (to begin with total honesty) and for the police to be the ones playing part to fueling an already unfathomable fire.
Anyways,
on my way to pick my wife up I stop to run in to the bathroom at a gas station. My keys must have fallen out of my pocket because after the 4 min trip, the car is gone. I knew it was the 2 young guys that stood by the corner and tried to holler at me as I rushed. Witness saw them take it but wouldn't hang around for cops. Camera right above my spot caught the whole thing in sure. I called 911 and my wife. Not only did my wife beat the cops there but we both waited 4 hours. The officer barely took any info or asked anything, and said we prolly have to Wait until the detective and owner collaberated after the weekend before cameras or statements would play part. As if our car wasn't already donezo..

Regardless, a week later we get a priority mail of second attempt saying the car was found/towed in Lawrenceville(hour from crime scene). $265 to get out, $165 to make car key since original was MIA. Point being, it was the counties police department that found the car on some random rd or lot THE DAY AFTER IT WAS STOLEN. Why did it not register stolen to them? If it was why weren't we called immediately? We ironically were stayin at a friends less than 5MIN FROM WHERE IT WAS FOUND!! SO wierx given we live elsewhere. Idk, alot of gas, lost work/interviews/money spent/etc...

SHOULD I SUE? DO I HAVE A CASE? ARE WE OWED COMPENSATION? ITA REALLY BEEN ROUGH MORE HAN CAN BE TYPED....THOUGHTS/ADVICE ARE VERY MUCH NEEDED AND APPRECIATED 🙏


Police Conduct: Police Never Filed My Car Stolen Among Other Failures. I Need Opinions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire