vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Speeding Tickets: 92mph in a 70mph Zone

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: NC

Hello.

I was coming from somewhere, and while switching lanes, a patrol officer stopped, and clocked me in at doing 92mph in a 70 mph zone.

This is my first offense-meaning I have a clean driving record. I honestly do not recall doing that speed limit, the most I can visibly remember doing was 78mph. I did not think to ask the officer
how he came to that determination, nor did he present any evidence to back up that determination. Reading websites on the net about the issue presented a bunch of questions I should have thought to ask, but didn't. he just give me the citation and said " you were doing 92 in a 70, unfortunately I'm gonna have to give you a ticket, but since you were cordial and polite, just take this in to court and see what they can do" what ever that means??

Anyway, Since I cant do a prayer for judgment, what are my options? My court date is in January, but I would rather get this over with now if I can. The thought of getting my license suspended is in the back of my mind and if this happens, I'm pretty much jobless, since my job is 35 minutes away, and on bus, would take 3.5 hours to get there + a 2 mile walk... and homelessness would follow if I did not work of course.

What are my options as far as keeping my license and this conviction off my record?

Thanks


Speeding Tickets: 92mph in a 70mph Zone

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire