lundi 30 novembre 2015

Business Disputes: Conflict of Interest

My question involves business law in the state of: Maryland

I own a business and worked with someone in the past. He hired me as a subcontractor to a major pharma company. I did alot of work for him and sent him reports on the work that was done since he said that it was needed to satisfy the company so he can get paid and so he can pay me. Then one day the owrk stopped coming in. I knew it didnt stop but i was not contacted anymore. well i was told that the guy i worked for spread rumors that I was using used and old parts and that he needed to take over the work. But his girlfriend and childs mother was the person in charge of bringing in contractors to do work. SO when the guy stopped calling me she used his company for the work and he basically did the work based off my reports that she supplied him.

People in the company said it was a conflict of interest and wanted her to stop but no one stopped her from doing this.

SO my question is,
1. can i sue and what all can i sue for
2. is there a stature of limitations for suing in conflict of interest cases


Business Disputes: Conflict of Interest

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire