dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Emancipation: The Process of Getting Emancipated or if I'm Even Eligible

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Oklahoma

I am 17 years old, I've had a job for about 8 months now. I make about 400 a month plus tips. With my tips I make about 900 a month. I am hardly ever at my house. There is no food there, my parents are high every other night on I don't even know what, and we only have 1 working car who no one is aloud to touch except my mother's boyfriend. Who works 12-9 Mon-Fri.

I find myself unable to get a license, a bank account, or able to go get myself my Social Security Card which I desperately need because "they don't feel like doing it". (I need a guardian/parent with me) Mind this, I've been needing these things since I was 15 1/2. I was lucky enough to land my job without them needing my SSC.

I half bills with my boyfriend every month. He pays 250 and I pay 250 a month, his insurance, his phone bill, my phone bill, and some stuff we've decided to rent together because we had the extra money. We have a roommate who's 60, however she's very nice. My boyfriend is 24 and we've been together since I was 16.

I am not graduated from school however I will be soon due to the fact I'm in a VoTech and I'm finishing my high school classes online. I've talked to my parents about emancipation and they just do not want it, however I have heard it is possible to do it without their permission as well.

With all of these different things, could I qualify (and hopefully get approved) for emancipation in the state of Oklahoma?


Emancipation: The Process of Getting Emancipated or if I'm Even Eligible

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire