lundi 30 novembre 2015

Driver's License Issues: California VC 14600(A) - I Received This Ticket, but I Just Moved to California

My question involves a driver's license ticket issued by the State of: California
I received this ticket one day when I was on my way to work. I have just moved up to California about a month ago for work. I DO NOT rent/own any property, nor is my mailing address in California. I have an Arizona Drivers License and I have property in Arizona. I was wondering what I should go about doing with this ticket? If I go to court, what to do? The CA VC 14600 (a) is very vague and it doesn't explain much. When should I have to change my license. I don't have a problem with getting a CA Drivers License but, I do not have my own property that I rent/own.

Thanks in advanced.


Driver's License Issues: California VC 14600(A) - I Received This Ticket, but I Just Moved to California

1 commentaire:

  1. i received a notice today about a warrent in slo county from dmv. i renewed my licnese and nothing was said about this. i have no idea what its for help advise
    english plz

    RépondreSupprimer