lundi 30 novembre 2015

Premises Liability: Injury at Dental Office

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Pennsylvania

My father went for a dental visit and needed to use the rest room. He opened a door thinking it was a restroom, but it was the door to the basement. He took a step and fell down the flight of stairs but was able to grab the railing towards the bottom of it. He twisted his ankle and bruises throughout his arm, leg, and finger. He also chipped half of a nail on his thumb. There were no signs on the door and there was no light that was on. Injury doesn't seem serious but I think it may be too soon to tell. Is this something I should be reporting? If so, to who and what steps should I take to document this? Thanks in advance.


Premises Liability: Injury at Dental Office

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire