vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Fraud: Craigslist Mortgage Fraud

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Michigan, City of Detroit.
Please watch the brief news report below.

http://ift.tt/1ThxYun

In short, I am in contact with the news station and coordinating to help this couple. I am familiar with the City, the properties, federal and state programs, formerly licensed realtor in the state of Michigan, also worked at a mortgage company and over the years I've been fortunate enough to be able to help others who can't afford help and many times lack the life experience to know how to help themselves.

I do this with the help of others like this forum, and I would appreciate suggestions on tracking down the money, the mortage company, if the money can be traced (I am speaking with them after the holiday so I don't know the full payment arrangments) through clearing, etc.

Thank you in advance.


Fraud: Craigslist Mortgage Fraud

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire