dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Age of Majority: Getting a Drivers License Without Parental Consent

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Arkansas
I'm 17 years old and will be 18 in May. I had a drivers license but my mom downgraded it to an ID because she"didn't want to be liable anymore." I have been unable to get a job due to not having any means of transportation. I was the only person in the house legally able to drive and now no one can. My mother has too many fines and tickets to even try to get a license and my brother has Autism and is unable to drive. I'm in college at National Park College and I am only able to get there on the bus which has very limiting hours and doesnt run after 6pm and doesnt run at all on Sundays. We ran out of money and food again this month and I would like to be able to combat that by having a job and bringing in some money like i did before my mother downgraded my license. I admit, i had ran away more than once previous to her deciding to downgrade my license, but only due to the fact that because of my brothers Autism, he is upset easily and becomes violent and i had been hurt by him multiple times and had become sick of it. I've told police and multiple people who said they could help me with that situation but since it's been brought so many times to people attention, the people have stopped believing me and have even said to my face that they believe im only crying wolf. Well i asure you i
m not. anyway, is there anyway i could get my license without my mother's signature? (my father is in prison so i cant get help from him either)


Age of Majority: Getting a Drivers License Without Parental Consent

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire