vendredi 27 novembre 2015

Relocation: CPS Case Gave Me Full Physical but Shared Legal Custody

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California

My ex wife and I have a daughter and my ex wife has a daughter from another marriage. My ex wife and I divorced a few years ago and after the divorce CPS took both girls away from her due to neglect. The court granted me full physical custody and shared legal custody with reasonable SUPERVISED visits. That's all it states is "reasonable supervised visits".

My ex wife visited our daughter weekly, while her other daughter (from another father)was in foster care. My ex wife eventually did all the necessary steps it took to regain custody of her other daughter. However, the courts never gave her rights back (shared physical custody) to my ex-wife. In fact they just left it alone. So she has her daughter from a previous relationship and I have full physical custody of our daughter with shared legal custody.

As soon as my ex-wife gained full custody of her other daughter she stopped visiting my daughter and stopped calling. She only lives an hour away and hasn't seen her for 6 months. Her paychecks are garnished for child support, and she calls for 5 minutes every 2 months or so. She's mainly a holiday mom.

Anyways fast forward and I'm married again and my new wife and I would like to relocate to Utah for various reasons that would be very beneficial for our family. I am not sure what to do though. Can I take her out of state b/c I have full physical custody and b/c she still is only allowed reasonable supervised visits? She can't even have her for summer or Christmas or anything like that b/c they have to be supervised visits and she's kind of showed us that she's not interested in seeing her that often. So what's reasonable and can I move out of state??

My ex wife is very cunning and I need to have a game plan ready b/c I feel she will try to regain power of my daughter and she is a terrible influence and already got her taken away CPS style. What can I legally do if that's all my documents say?????? Please help. Someone.


Relocation: CPS Case Gave Me Full Physical but Shared Legal Custody

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire