lundi 30 novembre 2015

Deeds - Quitclaim: Is an Unsigned Quitclaim Deed Valid

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Texas
I have an original document from my grandfather of a Quiltclaim deed dated 1954 that he never signed and returned because his inheritance was stolen from him and he never cared to fight for it back. I have done extensive research and found that he inherited a fraction of a 160 acres of land and I believe another 80 acres in a different section that currently has mineral royalties and his other family members are still getting them to this day. I also found a document filed in 1979 that is an Affidavit of Heirship stating my grandfather as one of the heirs and listing him as deceased and not survived by other children. Of course that is false because I am here now! Is there anything I can do or should do because my grandfather is deceased, but I have found out that he was left with nothing and his other family members stole his inheritance and took it from him. I don't know how far back you can go with land laws, but I do know that his family members from his mother's side are still receiving royalties from this inheritance to this day. It makes me so mad to read about this and know how hard my grandfather worked after what happened to him with all of this mess.

I also have more documents that show that two different men came in his life and tried to take guardianship over him when he inherited this land. I've got copies of all these documents as well. They filed documents to change his name, etc. and his name was never legally changed until decades after all of this too. I have come across a bunch of fraud stuff that was going on during this time and if I can do something to get it back for the sake of our family I want to try since I've done so much research. We also have his grandfathers insurance policy signed, etc. from the 1940s that has never been claimed who left all of this stuff to him. What can we do with that?


Deeds - Quitclaim: Is an Unsigned Quitclaim Deed Valid

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire