jeudi 26 octobre 2017

Civil Rights Issues: Civil Rights, Protection Violated

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Florida
Twice now my spoiled daughters get mad at me for acting like a parent and call police to have me Baker Acted. No questions asked, no observations of acting "mentally ill" by law enforcement yet I am brutalized, humiliated and now tagged in LE system. Both times I was calm while answering questions but instantly traumatized as officer moves in on me. I am sick of this. I want protection. I want my civil rights back. I want my name cleared. I want them to leave me alone! In addition my 20 yr old daughter, whom deputy had phone convoy with IN PRIVATE, is now wired out on cocaine and says she 'wants to die' every day! Due to the guilt she carries after falling into cops trap.
GOOD JOB ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES!!
Is there anyone out there who will help me with my case against them?


Civil Rights Issues: Civil Rights, Protection Violated

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire