lundi 30 octobre 2017

Determination of Fault: Who's at Fault

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Texas

I was driving on the middle lane of the freeway, and wanted to change to the left lane. I put my turning signal on, check my mirrors, and notice there is a car on the left side (with a 3-4 cars space between him and I) so as I'm changing he speeds up to cut me off and I end up sideswiping him on the passenger door before I quickly changed back into my lane. My driver's mirror flew off and my door has scratches from his passenger mirror. We stopped at the shoulder of the freeway, exchanged phone number and name (I don't have insurance since I'm 18 and they charge me over $200 and I can't afford that). The car is under my grandma's name since she bought it and then passed it down to me when she got a new one. I am now awaiting info from the other guy's insurance. Who's at fault? And what's gonna happen with the insurance? Will he take me to court since I don't have insurance to pay for his damages (I looked it up and it shouldn't be more than $600)? If I get sued for the entire sum of his car, I don't have the money to pay for it. I'm a college students and only get $650 a month on my job. Please help.


Determination of Fault: Who's at Fault

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire