vendredi 27 octobre 2017

What Would Be Considered Abuse

My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: florida
my mom is always yelling and screaming and cussing about everything, pulling hair throwing objects like water bottles, brushes and various everyday objects. she hits a lot, and the belt plays a huge role in this too. I've gotten bruises from pinches, hitting, and once she smacked me with the belt so many times, that i had black and blue bruises all over my behind. twice she has given me a bloody nose, and she used allergies as an excuse when the child services came. my pretty much dad always at work, so he is somewhat aware of what is happening. she has anxiety, and she uses that as an excuse, and blames literally everything on me my polder sis and baby sis, and says we are the reason all this happens.our grandma on my dads side is pretty much aware of what happens here because i tell her about mostly everything because she is the only one i feel comfortable going to. she says she doesn't want to do anything about it because like all of us she is scared of my mom. this has been going on far to long. I'm 13 my older sis is 15 and baby sis is 4 we are all treated pretty much the same. and just adding another thing but my mom and dad literally always fight about everything and about the stupidest things yelling screaming for hours on end. she has threatened to leave many times, and threatened for divorce many times, but she doesn't want to leave because then she doesn't have anywhere to go or anyone to take care of her, and she doesn't want to have to find a job because she is lazy and depends on everyone to do everything for her. she doesn't help out around the house either. she will freak out at everyone else to clean there dishes or clean up after themselves then turn around and tell me or one of my sisters to clean up her mess. that gets annoying fast. i have so much i can vent about, but I'm gonna stop here. idk what to do or what to consider this. please help.


What Would Be Considered Abuse

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire