samedi 28 octobre 2017

Neighbors Circumventing the Law in Regards to Legal Access

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Florida
I purchased a distressed property in Alachua county Florida. It had a private use road crossing 3 neighbors property that has been in use for over 20 years. A small portion of my property is used for neighbors further down the private road, and the road is in active use by all parties except me. I was told legally I could use the road but in order to market the land I would need it legally ascribed to my deed. After negotiations with the neighbors failed I filed a case and managed to get all parties involved served. On the day of the hearing, one of the parties deed their parcel to a family member, unnamed in the case. The judge deferred on that day in hopes that we could work it out, (a few days later we found out what they had done) and on the second meeting the judge signed off as we had written giving us access, however the judge stated that I would have to obtain the new landowners signature to complete the easement. So it sounds to me as if the neighbors have found a way to circumvent the law. The case filing alone costs $1400 not including legal fees and service. If I have the "new" landowner served, they could easily do the same thing again. Any help greatly appreciated.


Neighbors Circumventing the Law in Regards to Legal Access

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire