dimanche 29 octobre 2017

Reckless Driving: Reckless Driving/Stunt Driving

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: NY
So i'm driving my car, which is pretty low to the ground as its a sports car and i have it lowered. I'm getting onto the highway, and a truck pulls up behind me and starts riding my tail. I was literally blinded by this truck, he was so close I literally could not see, so I sped up, over into the middle lane, and then proceeded back into the right lane. The truck then followed me, and did the same thing again, blinding me to a point where I could not see. I got off the highway, and as I get off the sirens go off and the cop pulls me over. He gives me a ticket for stunt driving, and reckless driving. He also says that he's had it out for me because my car stands out and is loud. The only reason I sped up because I was blinded, and it was not safe to pull over on the highway, I literally exited the next exit I could.


Reckless Driving: Reckless Driving/Stunt Driving

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire