samedi 28 octobre 2017

Filing a Complaint: Neighbor

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Ohio

Hi all. Our neighbors recently filed a TRO against us for a split rail fence we plan on taking down which is on our property. Since then he puts on a big show in public to be nice to my wife and kids although does not talk to us if at home. He is a large man and this intimidates my wife. I do not want him interacting with my young children in any way.

He has also 'linked up' on LinkedIn with colleagues of my wife and I. The colleagues are in an entirely different field of work than he is in. Do we have grounds to ask the court for a TRO against him as we do not want him to interact in anyway, shape or form with our young children. Thanks in advance for any info.


Filing a Complaint: Neighbor

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire