mardi 31 octobre 2017

Agents and Brokers: My Neighbor Contacted My Realtor and Lied to Him

My question involves real estate located in the State of: New Hampshire

Hello,

Neighbor is angry I am selling my house. We share a well. Neighbor contacted my agent and said he "wants something done about the electric to the well" as the pump is in his house. My agent contacted me with this news. Lawyers did a complete title inquiry for both houses. No language exists for shared well. I attempted to reason with angry neighbor by paying an attorney to draw up a shared well agreement. He sat on the agreement for a month before I had my agent contact him to inquire weather or not the agreement was ok. I had included a payment of a very generous sum quarterly for the electric to the well. He now says he will not share the well at all. I paid a LOT of money to draw up that agreement for nothing. Being that he specifically requested from my agent that "something be done with the electric" do I have any recourse? My home sale has been on hold for months while this angry unreasonable neighbor digs his heels in.


Agents and Brokers: My Neighbor Contacted My Realtor and Lied to Him

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire