mardi 31 octobre 2017

Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Can I Go in the Store Without Being Prosecuted

My question involves criminal law for the state of: California


This matter concerns an incident that happened 7-12+ years ago,I'm unsure on the exact date but it happened when I was in school.

I shoplifted a piece of magazine,by piece I mean a single paper,I ripped it off and put the magazine back and left the store.I was never caught,I never returned to the store,and I never shoplifted again.

I honestly can't remember which store it was,anyways I want to know if I can go into the store(whatever one it may have been) and shop without worrying about anything happening to me legally.


Thank you too all who read and write on this matter.


Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Can I Go in the Store Without Being Prosecuted

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire