lundi 30 octobre 2017

Wrongfully Accused

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Pennsylvania.

My son and his friend walked to a store for a drink. Upon their way back an officer started after them in his car. Needless to say, they both ran. The officer caught my sons friend. My son happened to escape. Upon questioning my sons friend he lied to the cops not wanting to "rat" my son out as to who he was.

My son proceeds to tell me that he and his friend left their school, around the time this so called theft occured, which is all on school surveillance video, walked to a grocery store to purchase drinks. My son did not go in he waited outside. When his friend returned they started walking back to the school along a path behind the store. This is when a cop pulled up on them. They ran because they are stupid kids and were afraid. My son got away. Next thing is I am getting a call from a cop stating that my son fits the description of a person that just stole something from another store. This store is not next to the grocery store they were in, it is at least a 10-15minute walk away. In fact, they were NEVER in this store that day where this alleged theft took place. My son is being charged because he fits the description, he ran from cops and his friend lied to protect him.

What are my options? I know we will need a lawyer.


Wrongfully Accused

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire