lundi 30 octobre 2017

H Visas: H1 Extension Rfe and 240 Days Closing Soon

Hi,
Here is my situation.
Visa expired on 1st April 2017 and I 94 expiration date is 11th April 2017.
My last extension for my H1B was applied in November 2016.case was transferred to CA center in May.
In Aug 2017 I have received an RFE and submitted RFE response on 19th October in Premium. On 27th October I saw the status in USCIS site as another RFE( yet to receive the notice).

So wanted to check on the below details ---

The 240 days rule is from the date of visa expiration or I 94 expiration ?

Since my 240 days will be over by end of November and I am doubtful with just 3 weeks RFE response can’t be filed.

I understand that I can’t work after 240 days, but can I stay in US and wait for the decision? My employer says they will put me on administrative leave ( no pay ) to wait for decision. So can I legally stay here and not work ? Would staying here without pay affect my future extension or Green Card processing ?


H Visas: H1 Extension Rfe and 240 Days Closing Soon

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire