vendredi 27 octobre 2017

Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Officer Put My Name, Dob, Dl on Ticket Instead of My Son's

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: MICHIGAN

My son turned right on a red without fully coming to a stop. After he was pulled over, issued a summons/citation, and the officer left, he noticed that none of his information was on the ticket and instead my (father's) information was recorded.
Just because I am registered on the vehicle as the lessee, why did my information go on the summons to appear when I was not driving the car (and not in the car) at the time of the offense?
Am I supposed to appear in court for an offense that I did not commit?
Is this grounds for dismissal of the ticket???


Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Officer Put My Name, Dob, Dl on Ticket Instead of My Son's

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire