lundi 30 octobre 2017

Collection and Enforcement: Collecting Cs from a 1099 Contractor in Mn

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: MN. I am maternal grandmother with legal custody of my granddaughter and have an order from the court establishing child support. I gave my county worker all the employment info I had on my Son In Law's employer and they sent a verification form down, which came back saying he is not an employee so my worker pretty much put the case on the shelf. I have found out that he is a 1099 contractor and paid out of accounts payable, but receives a regular weekly paycheck from a nationwide commercial cleaning service. Is this garnishable income? Can I send the order down myself and see what happens or should it come from the county?


Collection and Enforcement: Collecting Cs from a 1099 Contractor in Mn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire