jeudi 26 octobre 2017

Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Shoplifting from Walmart

My question involves criminal law for the state of: AR

I got caught and arrested for shoplifting at a WalMart Neighborhood Market this past weekend. This was my first offense ever. It was $36 worth of food items. I have a court date in December and everywhere I have read that there are so many paths that this could go. I plan on hiring an attorney to get the best deal possible because I do not want this to go on my record (this was the first and last time) because I have aspirations of working for the government. I am currently 19, so I know sometimes the age thing matters too. Basically, what should I expect to happen? And how much should I expect to pay for everything? Thank you.


Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: Shoplifting from Walmart

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire