jeudi 26 octobre 2017

Termination of Support: a Real Virginia Law

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Virginia
Okay so I am a 20 year old man going to college and my girlfriend told me she was on the pill and she couldn't get pregnant so long story short she did. She was married at the time of pregnancy and is now divorced after being 5 months pregnant. Everyone is telling me there is a law that if she was to get pregnant while married the HUSBAND has to pay child support and I do not. Is this a myth? I feel like her lie is going to ruin my chances of graduating college in the timely fashion i planned or i would have to drop out to get money for child support. PLEASE HELP and thank you for your time.


Termination of Support: a Real Virginia Law

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire