dimanche 29 octobre 2017

Service and Repair: Service Center Sold a Motor They Were Paid to Recondition

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: ca. I brought a motor out of my 1975 to a business to be worked on. we went back and forth adding new parts and such and after two years i went to his shop and paid him $3000, I had given him $600 before that. He was paid in full and i assked if i could take my motor home and he told me the heads were out at the shop and wernt done yet, this was in july 2016. feb of 2017 i went to his shop to see if my motor was done and he said it was butit was at his other shop and he would bring it to my house. he never showed. i went back down to his shop and he said i owed him another $800, i said what for. then i told him i was going home to get my receipts so we could figure this out. When i went back he was not there and wouldnt answer his phone or door. this went on until september of 2017 then finally my wife caught him in his shop. He told my wife he lien sold the motor. i never recieved a final invoice or demand for payment or a notice of a lien sale. what are the laws for selling some ones items without notifying them?


Service and Repair: Service Center Sold a Motor They Were Paid to Recondition

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire