jeudi 26 octobre 2017

Expenses: Ex Working During His Visitation

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: CA

I searched through old questions and couldn't find an answer that fit my situation. My ex has our 3 children 1st and 3rd weekends of the month. He works a normal 9-5, M-F, job, but when he has the children, he is claiming that he is called into work to work nights, 10pm-8am, and has someone sit with them overnight.....at $300 per day. Our order states that I am responsible for 1/2 that. Those charges are $1200 per month for 4 days of care. I can't afford that, I don't make that much money.

There is little to no communication, he absolutely refuses. I have asked that he call me to watch them and he refuses. We do not have a Right of First Refusal as we live 90 miles apart from each other, judge will not grant it.

I know that these charges are false and this childcare person does not exist. He says he pays this person cash, refuses to give me any of her information, and the children have never seen her. I don't know what to do. The child support judge (who is not our custody judge) will not listen to me and constantly sides with him.

Help!!


Expenses: Ex Working During His Visitation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire