vendredi 27 octobre 2017

Child Abuse: Grounds for Supervised Visitation

My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: CA

I am curious to see whether I have grounds to ask that my child only visit with father while supervised.

10\22 - child came home from regular visit with father with bruising on bottom. Child explained she was struck with foreign object by stepmother. Took pics if bruising. Reported to CPS and police.

10\25- fathers visits were suspended in court, pending mediation on 11\3

In fathers responsive declaration he actually admits that the incident occurred and two chikdren, my daughter and her half brother, were struck with a foreign object as a form of punishment.

Since stepmother and father live in the same house hold,there really is no way to protect my child from this woman. I want to ask for supervised visitation but have been so let down by our judge in the past. Although, in our ex parte hearing, he seemed shocked by the pics of bruising and even showed the color copies to plaintiff and his council.

Father States the police are closing their investigation due to lack of evidence which I find apalling. Although I can't confirm this because I have not been able to reach the deputy in charge of the case.

What are the chances of supervised visitation? In my opinion there is no other way to keep the child away from step mother.


Child Abuse: Grounds for Supervised Visitation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire