jeudi 26 octobre 2017

Fail to Yield Stationary Emergency Vehicle

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Washington
I was driving down the street in my mom's truck,just put in gas after work, ahead on the road I was on there were two cops pulled over on the right lane hundreds of feet from me with there lights flashing,I made two attempts to turn with the right of way into the left lane where traffic was going, first driver speed up on me not letting me turn second driver did the same,so the third time I finally made it,but it happened to be in the middle of the Lane's with me passing the cops who were on my right, because the third driver speed up on me but I got in with the right of way,so they pulled me and other drivers over,but I cited for failure to yield stationary emergency vehicle,and the vehicle is in my mom's name,I told him what happened,he told me I should of stop but If I did it would of resulted into an accident,other drivers caused me to make that action.


Fail to Yield Stationary Emergency Vehicle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire