lundi 30 octobre 2017

Co Worker Treated to Get Me Fired

My question involves law of the state of Illinois , if a co-worker threats to get me fired, can I file a civil suit? He threat me to get fired because I removed a fuse from a welding machine because the machine shut off ,I access the situation and I asked him for help ,he Gos off because he said he was busy, then he asked me to set the fuse on the table.then He looks and ask what make you think it was the fuse? I respond ,it's a educated guess. He Gos on a say well it's fine, and then say, it was a guy years back I got fired for removing a fuse if you do it again I'M GOiNG TO GET YOU FIRED...... I guess he mad because I solved the problem faster than he could. My whole thing is he never wants to do his job he sits on his ass all day in a machine shop and be lazy but then dome one access the situation he gets angry ... Ps. He is the shops electrician


Co Worker Treated to Get Me Fired

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire