vendredi 27 octobre 2017

Co-Ownership: Fha Loan Fraud by Former Spouse

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Illinois
My former spouse forged my name to an FHA loan, the loan application and closing documents and refinanced our marital home after we separated and I moved out of the home. Intending to impose mortgage fraud on me she used only my employment income on the loan application even though she was working and earning $30K annually. I had no knowledge of this mortgage until December 23, 2016 when I found an unclaimed check for a settlement related to robo signatures. After I found the mortgage and note on the county website I realized I was not a part of this transaction and after 3 QWRs to the lender I received partial paperwork and it is clear my signature and initials were forged. Since May 2017 I have been searching for attorney to help and have been unable to find one that has experience in this area.
After forging my name to the FHA loan at 110% of the value of the home and taking $75K equity on (all occurring two years and 5 months prior to our divorce being finalized) she made a couple mortgage payments and lived in the marital home a year while it was being foreclosed upon. Despite me paying support so she could keep the home for our children, she deliberately defaulted on the loan. I had no knowledge of the foreclosure until after it happened and she move out of the house.
The proceeds of the January 2009 refinance appear to have been used to pay off several credit cards she had opened and maxed out using my name and hers on the accounts and then she received the remaining cash. (Note the closing statement provided by redacted the account numbers.) In September 2010, 20 months after refinancing the home she filed for bankruptcy, using my divorce attorney without my knowledge or permission. According to her bankruptcy documents obtained off PACER there was at that time $98,000 in debt. The bankruptcy was final April 2011, our divorce was then miraculously finalized in May 2011.
Although I was not a party to the bankruptcy some of the debt was also in my name and there were accounts I had no knowledge of that she had signed my name and used my income to obtain the credit account. All during this time we were legally separated, I was paying support and I was not living at home. I had hired an attorney for the divorce proceedings, who ultimately worked for my wife behind my back. The divorce settlement was extremely generous to my spouse and I was told by my attorney that was the best that could be negotiated based on the financial circumstances.
I am seeking an attorney that will help me file complaints with FHA (mortgage fraud), FBI (misstatement of income on a mortgage application) the various lenders who received huge fees, the title company, the notary that claimed she knew me personally and any other parties that financially benefitted from and conspired to make this fraudulent loan.
In addition to financial restitution from my former spouse I want my name cleared from the illegal federal FHA transaction. I am starting a second career as an Enrolled Agent with the IRS and this fraudulent loan and bankruptcy matter is unacceptable and may hinder my ability to become and Enrolled Agent if not corrected.
I have multiple organized binders with documents from the county records, Pacer and response from the QWRs sent to Wells Fargo and the originating lender. I am organized, ready to work and I have the capacity to pay legal fees to resolve this matter. Thank you in advance for considering my case


Co-Ownership: Fha Loan Fraud by Former Spouse

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire