lundi 30 octobre 2017

Pleadings: Having a Difficult Time, Trying to Avoid "Failure to State a Claim" Complex Issues

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Oregon.

I am preparing a civil action against a county, IE judicial misconduct, the misconduct is so extensive that I can not list it all here. My issue is; in the body of complaint that I can only show the misconduct in proving an injury occurred to my client, who was basically forced to drive 300 miles each way, 4 times a month for hearings and seeing his son, this has been happening since June 2015.

It is proving difficult to keep it simple and just stick to the rules. I have followed the Federal Rules for Civil Procedure plus the Oregon Rules for Civil Procedure, coupled with the counties Supplemental Local Rules. I would love to hear anyone's experience, or advice on this subject.


Pleadings: Having a Difficult Time, Trying to Avoid "Failure to State a Claim" Complex Issues

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire