mardi 31 octobre 2017

Collection and Enforcement: Employer Providing False Information to Foc

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Michigan

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Michigan
There has been an active withholding notice with his employer for over a year now, but I haven't received a single penny of support. In January of this year the FOC suspended his licenses and issued a bench warrant. Both are still currently in place and they also contacted the employer to find out why there has been no support sent. According to them he's a bartender who is paid in tips and nothings left to withhold after they take taxes. I know 100% that he is NOT a bartender. He doesn't even work at the location the GM claims he does. He's actually a manager at a completely different location.

I haven't called FOC yet because the county prosecutor should issuing a warrant for felony non support either this week or next. From what I understand, you can not ask for enforcement from FOC if the state is currently working on your case. I'm wondering what is actually going on. Do withholding notices not apply to all locations within the company? Is his employer possibly paying him under the table, or not reporting his employment changes to help him avoid having to pay? I'm not sure if I should contact the general attorney office and let them know his real employment, or if they can even do anything about it. I appreciate any advice you might have! Thanks!!


Collection and Enforcement: Employer Providing False Information to Foc

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire