vendredi 27 octobre 2017

Disputing Debts: Online Gambling Read Excellent Posts. Please Help Onling Gambling Prob

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of Canada, NL.

Ok im new and have not much clue. I read a thread of online gambling disputes. Whome ever listed that contact me pleaze.

Here i go i gambled online long story short won 2700 and to withdraw they asked for all my id front and back of cards and license everything.

It took so long to upload my info the process got cancelled.During this time im still playing and depositing cause i had the money to put back on my master ard. Kept playing kept winning got up to 5000 and went for withdraw again. Duriing there doc process waiting period i went back in and lost everytghing but 400 bucks. Its still in the with daw mode. I just increased my cc limit to 4300 and im almost maxed. Not a clue how much i a crually spent until i get my bill. . So if i call the cc and say i dont recognize the bank info like it says www.seabrooklinited and more letters. My card did contact me to activate the charges i made.
Ao can i say i dont recognize the transactions on my account. So what do i say to my cc i did sign up cause all the evidence is there but i dont recogniae the merchant??????
Will they close my bank account and cc cause i used iut for all three ca rds the aite is red fluah. Im signed into many. Aee when i contact security they said my funds would be processed but used a different username. They were actually answeriing me from teo accouunts. One seehowthisoneis is for fortune lo unge which is blocked and the other Letssee186 for red flush the only one i have open becau s of my crazy gambling tendencies.

Please someo ne i know this is long and bad spelling but i need help asap.


Disputing Debts: Online Gambling Read Excellent Posts. Please Help Onling Gambling Prob

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire