samedi 28 octobre 2017

Consumer Law Issues: Credit Card Company Issue

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Pennsylvania

Basically this is my issue: several years ago I applied for a secured card from a credit card company and was approved. They stated that as long as I was a good payer and kept my credit score good, I would be graduated in 6-12 months. In the past six years, they've given me an unsecured card, and have risen the limits on both cards. My credit score also rose from 500s to 750+. But the company will not graduate my secured card.

I want to sue them for fraud and due to the agreement that I signed with them, I can only sue in small claims or go through arbitration. Since arbitration is nearly always stacked against the plaintiff, I am choosing to go to small claims. I want to sue them for fraud, but in Philadelphia I can only sue in small claims for 1) exact damages (i.e. If a mechanic does work on your car and messes up and you incur actual costs, you can sue for that, or 2) lost or unpaid wages.

How do I go about suing my card company for what they're doing? And please - no insults, no troll, I will remove your post from my thread at the first sign of abuse and will notify the mods. I don't need the negativity and you don't need to waste your time. What my card company is doing is clearly unacceptable, and simply closing the card is not something I want to do as it will damage my score and I feel that they've reneged on their promises with me by not graduating me.


Consumer Law Issues: Credit Card Company Issue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire