jeudi 26 octobre 2017

Ex Boyfriend Won't Move Out

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: NY

I am the only lease holder of my apartment in a complex. My boyfriend moved in with me but I never added him to the lease, he doesn't get mail here and he has no proof that he's ever gave me money towards the rent because he works off the books and gets paid all cash. He's now my ex and I gave him 2 weeks to move out but he's making my life a living hell. He's threatening me that if I don't give him time, he'll damage my car and I'll regret it forever if I force him. He's got a nasty temper so I believe it. I don't know what rights I have to get him out without going to court to evict since he technically is not supposed to be living with me. Please help because I'm losing my mind


Ex Boyfriend Won't Move Out

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire