samedi 28 octobre 2017

Divorce: Divorce and Restrain Order

My question involves a marriage in the state of:CA
I dont really know how to start my post here since It is my nightmare ever in my life, it's even worse than a nightmare:
I was married for 6 yrs and have 2 boys, back to back, now they are 3 and 4. I was fulltime mom and stayed home for the boys. After the second kid, I was in postpartum depression and I have to take depression pills. There were lots of issues going wrong in my marriage and my ex husband used my health problem to against me in front of the court because he wants the kids and the house. One day 2 yrs ago, he put restrained order against me so that I could not come close to him , my boys and the house. We came with a divorce which was finalized everything now after 2 yrs battling back and forth. He got the best lawyer in town since he has money and I have to leave the house with nothing, homeless totally. I dont have a lawyer with me, and he won the case, the judge granted 3 yrs restrained order, will be ending in 2020. He has my 2 sons and his sister is taking care of them now. He makes my life miserable since I can not believe what he has done to me. Kicked me out of the house with nothing, took my sons away( who is my life, my everything to live for). Here is my question:
Can he still ask the Judge for another restrained order like this after 2020?
Can I get my boys back by asking for another hearing? I dont have money to hire a lawyer, Can I just do it by myself ?( The family court has the Selfhelp which helps ppl for free) .
IS there any chances that I can win the boys back? I am working part time now and have no house, I have to live with my uncle's family now. Is that could be a problem since I dont make good salary and have no home for kids?
How many % I can win the boys back due to my situation that I still have to see spychiatrist? I've been seeing doctors for almost 2 yrs, and I want to quit the treatment now
Pls help
Thnks so much


Divorce: Divorce and Restrain Order

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire