samedi 30 septembre 2017

Unlicensed Driving Not Sure What to Do

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: California

Im 20 and I was involved in an accident in which I didn't have my license and my truck was unregistered. I received a notice to appear in court and am being charged with a misdemeanor for driving without a license. I have gotten my license and my court date is coming up. I've never been to court before nor have i ever been in trouble with the law. I have read that i can really lessen my punishment if i obtain my license before court. However, i have also read that i could be facing jail time for this and im really hoping i don't go to jail for this. Im confused as to what i am dealing with here and what i can do to keep jail time out of the picture.


Unlicensed Driving Not Sure What to Do

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire