mercredi 27 septembre 2017

Traffic Accidents: Backing Out and Got Hit by a Car

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: California

Incident happened in a Target parking lot with angled parking spaces. I looked to my left and right on the back before reversing. Looked at my rear-view camera while backing out. After pulling out the car 100% from the spot, i saw a car reversing from a spot on the opposite side almost immediately. I stopped and honked before the impact, car didn't stop. Damage is on middle and rear passenger side, quite bad. Exchanged information. My dash cam shows how far along i had backed out. My insurance company is denying liability based on the video. Other party's insurance company has been unable to talk to insured for close to a month now. No response to voice mails, or mails. The other company are willing to pay 50% based on facts that I hadn't stopped long enough before other car hit mine and they haven't been able to talk to the insured. I definitely find it fishy about the insured not talking to her insurance company. Should i file a police report and get a video footage from parking space cameras? Or is this a 50/50 case? Thanks!


Traffic Accidents: Backing Out and Got Hit by a Car

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire