samedi 30 septembre 2017

Should I Get a Lawyer

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Ohio. I had done something stupid yes I impersonated being someone else online to catfish a girl into sending pictures.

She only sent two one of just butt and other in bra and sweat pants. Neither photo even had her face showing.

She was not a minor, I did not in any way threaten to release the pictures nor did I download myself. She found out though I was a fake and states she is going to the police.

As I did not impersonate a police officer, or promise anything in return for the pictures and she sent them willingly will I be safe or should I start looking into legal help right away?

Also I impersonated a random person, was not an ex or anyone she knew at all


Should I Get a Lawyer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire