mardi 26 septembre 2017

Deprivation of Civil Rights: Denied Medical Treatment While in Police Custody

My question involves police conduct in the State of: ohio

I went out for a few drinks at a bar and apparently ingested meth? I have never done meth nor would I ever . My boyfriend told the police I wasn't acting like myself when i was arrested . When I came to reality in jail , I begged for medical treatment because I didn't feel right . I kept falling over and falling asleep. I didnt understand what was wrong. I finally got a nurse to check sugar, my temperature and he asked if I wanted a drug test . He told me that I had meth in my system . This was after I had been there for almost 48 hrs. I was denied any medical treatment and was called a liar when i told them I wasn't a drug addict .I was there for 2 days falling over ,i couldn't function . I had to lay down as mush as possible to keep from getting hurt. how is it that they can just treat people this way and get away with it ?

My cousin a few days after this happened sent me a text a nurse at the local hospital had sent her daughter (my cousins friend) about people smoking marijuana that was laced with meth coming into the hospital . Why wasn't I treated as a human being and listened to . I can't explain the illness I had to deal with. I repeatedly told them i wasnt a drug addict ,you can tell im not a drug addict by looking at my skin and teeth yet they treated me like a junky.


Deprivation of Civil Rights: Denied Medical Treatment While in Police Custody

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire