lundi 25 septembre 2017

Dispute Over Rental/Tow Payment

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Florida

Almost 3 weeks ago my transmission began acting up. I took it to my local mechanic. He looked under the hood and realized my recently replaced radiator (at Tire Kingdom) had a defect that allowed fluid to mix with the transmission. I contacted Tire Kingdom and they asked me to tow the vehicle back to them. The radiator was replaced under warranty and all fluids, including transmission were flushed. At my mechanics recommendation I refused to pick up the truck because 3+ quarts of radiator fluid had gotten into the transmission and it needed replacement/rebuild...Not a fluid flush.


At this point Tire Kingdom contacted the parts retailer, AutoZone. An independent quote from another transmission shop was attained and my transmission is being fixed. However, both companies state that my tow/rental is the other guys responsibility. They both refuse to talk to me, in fact. Autozone says I'm Tire Kingdoms customer and they should be my sole point of contact. Tire Kingdom says my truck is no longer in their possession; I verbally relinquished it to the other transmission shop and now I'm Auto Zones customer.

So, who is actually responsible for the tow and rental car? Who should I be talking to?


Dispute Over Rental/Tow Payment

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire